May’s TuneBooster is in… April’s got the tip of me boot.
Things you’ll find this month…
- How using a preschooler’s game which if written right, helps makes a listener’s attention clamp on your lyrics like a Pit Bull onto a bloody steak.
• Why you should find out if you’re a NASCAR type of writer or one like my old man would be.
• A tool which naturally invests a listener in your tune like greedy Wall Street investors to a fresh Ponzi scheme.
• A mind trick my ten-year old son got in trouble for in grade school, but is kickass when it comes to writing lyrics.
• A lyric writing technique so simple you can do it with your eyes closed, and prob’ly do every night without even realizing it’s one of the best lyric writing tools in the box.
• How my old man’s bar building technique helps your listener take in your song.
• A work around if your mind’s eye goes blind and you feel left out.
• Find out how a church pew fart during Sunday morning can help your lyrics reign supreme.
• You’ll agree with Archie Bunker when it comes to word usage.
• Kick you off each day in May with an object writing topic tickler.
• We’ll dress down the top half of Billy the Kid just for grins… show you how this month’s lesson affects your writing.
• Find out how stabbing the poet like Norman did that chick in the movie, Psycho, also kills the ‘lyric trashing’ FTD man.
New addition is Booster Rules. Maxims or codes which have helped me in life and/or songwriting. This month? Choosers are respected, beggars are affected.
Get it or join it at https://www.tunesmithtips.com/newsletter/